CDS seamless tube and pipe is produced by piercing hot billets and subsequent rolling which reduces their diameter and elongates them. This material is then passed through a die and over a mandrel plug to produce an accurate size and gauge which is the essence of the cold drawing process.
BENEFITS OF COLD DRAWN SEAMLESS TUBING
HIGHER STRENGTH & HARDNESS PROPERTIES
- Cold drawing increases the strength of the tube therefore making it very suitable for safety and performance critical applications.
- Due to the nature of the manufacturing process drawn tubes can be manufactured to close dimensional tolerances, achieving consistent diameter and thicknesses throughout.
- Cold drawn seamless tube usually has a shinier look with no weld lines increasing the aesthetics of the products in which it is incorporated.
- Due to the cold drawing process, CDS has excellent micro-structure uniformity and consistency.
EASIER TO MACHINE
- Due to the superior strength and hardness, it produces a better machined surface and therefore a better-looking component.
SUPERIOR FINISH IN SUBSEQUENT MANIPULATIONS
As cold drawn tubes have a glossier, no-seam finish they also produce better end products from processes such as dipping, etching and anodizing.
Anbao Hydraulic, one leading manufacturer of Cold Drawn Seamless Tube ,Ready To Honed Pipe,Honed Tube, Skived Roller Burnished Tube, used for all kinds of hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic machinery, and pneumatic cylinders.
We also provide Machining Service as per drawing, OEM/ODM welcome!