What is single rod cylinder
Single rod cylinders are cylinders with a one-side piston rod and thus with a large piston area for extension and an area for retracting that is reduced by the piston rod area.
Single-rod cylinders are also called differential cylinders, which, strictly speaking, is only correct if the ratio of the working areas is 2:1. Since this is often not the case, the term single-rod cylinder is more appropriate.
Not only we could manufacture all kinds of hydraulic cylinders according to the drawing from our customers,but also we could make a design according to customer’s requirements.If you require our engineer to make a design,please advise us the following specification:
- Rated pressure
- Working pressure
- Test pressure
- Working condition and environment ,for example ,temperature ,working frequency
- Pulling force ,and return stroke force
- Pulling and return speed
- Assembly size
- Seal ring requirements .For example , brand ,seal material etc .
- Tube and piston rod raw material requirements
- Piston rod surface treatment requirements, for example chroming film thickness,Surface hardness etc .
- Painting and other spare parts requirements .