Steel Roller Shaft
Name: Steel Roller Shaft/Roller Bar/Roller Rod/Chrome Roller Shaft/Chrome Roller Rod/Chrome Roller Bar
Steel roller shaft can be supplied as roller rods in many industry applications. Such as steam turbine for thermal power generation.
As a professional roller shaft manufacturer and supplier, Anbao Hydraulic has been supplying and exporting roller shaft /roller bar/roller rod for almost 20 years. Any inquiries and problems please feel free to send emails to us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 1 working day.
Material: CK45, SAE1045, 4140, 4340, JIS45C, 40Cr, 20MnV6, 42CrMo, SS431, SS430, Stainless Steel 304/316/2205, etc.
Type: Steel Roller Shafts/Roller Rod/Roller Bar/Chrome Roller Shaft/Chrome Roller Bar/Chrome Roller Rod
Diameter: Φ 6-500mm
Length: max 20 meters
Chrome layer: min 20/25/30/50 Micron or customized
Hardness of the chrome layer: 850 HV (min) – 1150 HV
Roughness: Ra <= 0.4
Straightness: <= 0.5/1000
Diameter tolerance: ISO f7/f8/f9/h8/h9 or as request
Roundness: Half of the tolerance ISO f7
Heat Treatment Type: 1) Normal no heat 2)Q+T(Quenched+Tempered) 3)Induction Hardened
Hard chrome bar/ Hard chrome rod/Induction hardened chrome bar/hydraulic cylinder shaft/hydraulic cylinder rod
Here below Is The Application List Of The Steel Roller Shaft:
- Hydraulic cylinders (chrome plated piston rods)
- Pneumatic cylinders / air cylinders (hydraulic cylinder piston rods)
- Guide rods for plastic manufacturing machine and hydraulic machinery
- Rollers for machines, such as packing machine rollers, printing machine rollers
- Shaft for machinery, such as Textile machinery center axle, Transport machinery center axle, etc.
- Ejector rods for injection molding machines
- Vibration absorbers and pistons for some industrial machinery.
What Is The Advantages Of Our Roller Shafts?
- Carbon steel balances durability, hardness, and wear resistance using formability, weldability, and durability;
- Chrome plating provides corrosion resistance along with an Extremely reflective look
- High precision tolerances, which ensures when used to make hydraulic piston rod, it can fit the cylinder precisely.
- Good Hardness: the surface hardness attaining HV850 minimal and upward, which not only help improve wear resistance but also help extend the life span of these chrome plated rods, thereby helping the consumer save the cost.