ASTM B117 Salt Spray Test For Chrome Cylinder Rod
Chrome Cylinder Rod is the major components in the hydraulic cylinder production.Salt spray testing is used to assess the durability of finishes and coatings on hydraulic cylinder rod surfaces. The test can be used to evaluate the impact of different exposure conditions, such as humidity and temperature, on a coating’s ability to resist corrosion. It is also used to compare the performance of different coatings and finishes.
NSS( Salt Spray test )Testing Standing une-en iso9227:2017
· Sal solution: 50 (+/- 5) g/l of NaCl. Water is demineralized and salt purity is 99.5%.
· Environmental temperature: 35 °C.
· pH of salt solution is 6.8.
· Volumen of salt solution is 38.4 ml/day.
· Density of salt solution is 1,030 g/cm3.
· Spraying is 1.5 (+/- 0.5) ml/h.
Test Result :NSS can endure 300 hours ;500 hours; 800 hours
TUV NSS Testing Report SGS NSS Testing Report
As a professional manufacturer of cylinder barrel and cylinder rods. Anbao Hydraulic All the chrome rods will be inspected before delivery. The inspections including: Chemical Analysis Test, Tensile Test, Dimension Inspection, Roughness Testing, Chrome plated thickness test and other tests according to standards and customer’s requirements.